I this chanal has been haXvck0ed with VICTORY by Team Supar Hackars Numbar 1 #USA!!!
lemonodor: Bad enough to motivate Edward Tufte to murder.
...there is no fair use! Fair use has not been seen within 300 miles of Baghdad! The power of copyright is absolute and unwavering, and it shall crush the infidels that would steal Iraqi music!" -Hillary "Heinous Hil" Rosen, Iraqi I.P. Minister
sateh: Counting Crows
sateh: Sheryl Crow
skimpIzu: The picture the media uses: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/403120483.jpg
crysflame: Rendezvous, Mac OS X, Awesome.
burtonator: It turns out she was attacked by another cat (or a raccoon) which lead to an infection and an abscess formed on her side.Right now she is in surgery. The doctor say she has a 95% chance of success but I figure this means that she has a 5% chance of dying.