Ash: escape DragonFax: Any Key Roderick: Ctrl-Alt-Shift-KILL
seti: damn brilliant
DragonFax: You could probably do the entire works of shakespear in domain names or aol screen names by now.
A_Young: Was WTC a dirty-bomb, and if so, was boeing the source? Beoing denies use of DU counterweights in 757 and 767 planes (the type which crashed)
A_Young: News flash! US already engaged in nuclear warfare with Iraq
A_Young: According to a linked page http://www.spower.com.sg/spt/faq.htm "The transmission speed of the PLC equipment for the commercial product utilized for the Technology Trial could reach 2.25Mbps. With the latest PLC chip developed by DS2, overall maximum speed can reach up to 45Mbps, i.e. 27 Mbps downstream and 18 Mbps upstream, which is now being utilized for the Market Trial."
^matthew: Article describes a decision to design and build a 'bunker buster' nuclear bomb. Preliminary work should be done in 2005/06.
A_Young: "Telstra admitted that its Mini-MUX trial in Gungahlin (ACT) would only resolve the problem for about 40% of customers. The remaining 60% of RIMs were not physically big enough to accommodate the upgrade. ... Across Australia over 800,000 customers are unable to receive ADSL because of these RIMs."
dnm: \ Written in ANSI C with Java and Common Lisp bindings, along with a Scheme based scripting language.
seti: where did the rest of today's links go to anyway? Furrfu